Tuesday, April 24, 2007

South American Adventures- Part 10: Pictures and Postponement


Hola muchachos de Colonia, Uruguay!

I'll be writing a lengthy Buenos Aires update from Ecuador in the next few days, but I have good news and bad news, so I'll keep this brief and spicy. The bad news is that I'm enjoying the travels so much that I've decided to extend my South American stay for an extra month and will now be returning at the end, rather than the start of May. Therefore I won't be able to see your beautiful faces for a few extra weeks...

The good news is that I've finally loaded and labeled most of my pictures from this trip (and a ton from Semester at Sea), which you can view at:

www.arbraun.shutterfly.com

Feel free to comment or hit me back with reviews.
I miss you all like barbeque sauce.

Challenge the assumptions,
AB

No comments: